Introduction to Rapid Electronic Prototyping
The purpose of this program is to equip the participants with a fundamental understanding of Rapid Electronic Prototyping. Apart from generics, special attention will be paid to the use of the Arduino platform and open source software.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
The aim is to train learners on various skills required to start rapid electronic development. It’s ideal to quickly introduce learners to the field of electronic and electrical product development.
Learners will be able to:
- Define basic electronic circuits
- Define the fundamentals of using the Arduino programming language.
- Identify and define the process steps in rapid electronic prototyping.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the selection criteria for a development platform.
- Identify and define the different sections of the Arduino development platform.
- Demonstrate how to select components and expansion boards for use with the development platform.
- Demonstrate the process of setting up the Arduino Intergrated Development Environment.
- Demonstrate how to write and compile a program on the Arduino development platform.
Young people, below the age of 30 who are computer literate with a minimum NQF Level 4 qualification
|Introduction & Intermediate: Rapid Electronic Prototyping||Register interest|
|Aligning the Fundamentals of Design Systems Thinking Process to Lean Principles||Register interest|
|Introduction to PIC Microcontroller Programming||Register interest|