Aligning the Fundamentals of Design Systems Thinking Process to Lean Principles
This programme is 5 days contact sessions where each session conceptualises as an organising framework to teach people how to focus on unending waves of change in manufacturing companies due to lean transformation with consequent successes and failures. The aim is to provide the programme participants with a working knowledge of how lean movement must support the successes, encourage the thinking to recognize the failure with formal engineering-type failure analysis.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
The purpose of the short learning programme is to provide the fundamental insight into lean enterprise management systems principles towards reduced cycle time, reduced disruptions and reduced variation applicable to manufacturing systems. Participants will learn the fundamental strategies to adopt when designing reliable lean systems by developing system-based thinking, aligning continuous improvement with the desired organisational outcome and enhancing system throughput to sustain an organization’s processes.
24 - 28 February 2020
Matric (Grade 12) or an equivalent qualification, with relevant private and public sector experience, basic knowledge of lean principles and management of operational practice and theory as well as basic computer literacy.
- Examine the fundamental lean manufacturing principles failure with insight into the elimination of the eight kinds of Waste/Muda to achieve continuous flow by tightening the linkages between process steps.
- Discuss the fundamental strategies of achieving reliability in the organization’s processes by focusing on the value makes lean implementation effective.
- Describe, analyze and evaluate lean systems failure constraint process designed for defining the exact problem.
- Design Reliable Lean Systems in alignment to system performance metrics for lean manufacturing system.
- Design of People-Based Lean Systems with regards to sustainability of cultural influence on lean implementation.
Registration & Enquireies
Who Should Attend
This short learning programme is intended for senior business and private-sector executives, process improvement managers, production supervisors, project leaders, and operation associates in manufacturing industries on how lean movement must support the successes, encourage the thinking to recognize the failure with formal engineering-type failure analysis.
|Introduction & Intermediate: Rapid Electronic Prototyping||Register interest|
|Introduction to Rapid Electronic Prototyping||Register interest|
|Introduction to PIC Microcontroller Programming||Register interest|