Footwear Design & Manufacturing
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
The program is designed to empower you with a working knowledge of the footwear industry, including pattern design and manufacturing theory of footwear.
In this programme formative assessment will be conducted by means of in-class activities as well as assignments which must be completed in the participants own time. In-class activities are to enable students to assess their own level of competencies with the assistance and
support of a lecturer present before submitting a project on the subject dealt with in class.
- Achieve a thorough knowledge of the technical designs in footwear.
- Demonstrate and present creative footwear design projects.
- Identify and assess different materials and components used in the footwear industry.
- Develop knowledge and skills of how to market and brand oneself.
- Understand and present the six classic footwear patterns.
- Identify and assess the different machines used in a footwear manufacturing facility.
|Choir Management||Register interest|
|Fundamentals of Dressmaking and Sewing Skills||Register interest|
|Batik, Tie and Dye|
|Entrepreneurship for the Arts, Cultural and Creative Industries||Register interest|